Get with the Times Get with the Times

Great work, ends adruptly though.

The graphics were well drawn and stylised. I can see that a lot of effort has gone into them, but the crux is the premise for the story. It's too bad that it ends so quickly as it really does have the workings of a sci-fi epic in the midst. Although, the woman's attitude seems like a bit of a double standard that she would condemn the wire but still drinks alcohol.

Anyway, great work.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Surprisingly funny

Your flash fulfils all the criteria of a newgrounds animator god, so how could I not give it 10.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

I forgot how weird your stuff is!

Ahhh man! I was eating then I watched this!

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

The best naruto rip-off on the net

hahaha, great movie and in a way pioneering,
this is the first naruto flash on newgrounds the doesnt rip straight from the show, or use sprites.
and its the first naruto flash to have voice acting
Great Work

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

excellent

this is one of the best series' on Newgrounds. Absolutely hillarious, keep up the good work

Naruto : Missing Chapter Naruto : Missing Chapter

great for naruto fans

Im a big fan of Naruto and although your animation and voice acting (or lack there off) didnt do the series justice the humor and music were great. there were so many typical naruto moments that the whole thing funny to watch and made Naruto seem really stupid

this was great work

"Waterman" Ep. II Part I "Waterman" Ep. II Part I

Euthyrox

hey hey,
this was a nicely done flash but can i ask what does 'Euthyrox' mean?

SuperAdventureHeroes5 SuperAdventureHeroes5

This series is great

the sound was kinda outta sync but that doesnt matter. the whole series in a whole was fantastic. I hope that you make more, they're so crazy!!
10/10

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Very amusing

This is an excellent music clip which actually portrays a story, unlike most. It's funny and has great animation, that the facial expressions say so much without using words!
it was great.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

This one was atlease 90% better then the first one

this one was alot better with the action happening alot faster and no more long dragged out scenes. The animation and the drawing was brilliant and the sound was alot better also. It seemes like alot of thought was put into this and it managed to still be heaps funny while closely following the story from the game. That is quite an achievement because most flash cartoons that follow the stories of the games that they are based on turn out really bad, but not this one.
Cant wait for the third instalment